Thursday, November 8, 2012

Storm Rations B3: Nibmor 81% "Extreme"

I don't think I've ever had a company turn me around as quickly as Nibmor.  While the Crispy left a lot to be desired, the Extreme delivered.

look how extreme that guy is on a bike bikes are extreme

We took one bite of this bad boy and just started yelling, "NOW THAT'S EXTREME."  Actually, I just lied to you.  Why would I do that?  I don't even know you.  Or worse, maybe I do.  I apologize.  We didn't yell, "EXTREME!" or anything like it, because we were too busy enjoying an amazing bar of chocolate.

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEokay you know how when you use a word so much it just starts to look weird and lose all its meaning?  i really am not sure "extreme" is even a real thing anymore.  when it comes down to it, aren't we all really extreme in our own ways?  we all... have extremities?  there is no way that's a word.

81% is a really nice percentage for a bar to be.  It's not bitter, but it's not too sweet.  You can get a really deep, chocolatey taste without distraction.  And this bar is one of the more chocolatey 81% bars that I've had.  Adding nibs just puts it over the top.

Bottom Line:  This is what chocolate tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment