Thursday, October 18, 2012

Puddin'

This is the best chocolate pudding I've ever had.  But I don't think that sufficiently does it justice.  It is, like, orders of magnitude better than any other pudding I have ever had.

Here is the story of my first cup of Puddin''s chocolate pudding:  A couple days earlier, I had been in Whole Foods.  I hate being in Whole Foods, and the only way that I can handle the stressful checkout process is to have some chocolate in my hand.  So I picked up this bar I had never tried before -- Noi Sirius 70%.  As soon as I tasted it, I texted Leila and Angel to let them know that I had just discovered the best damn 70% bar I'd ever tried.

I honestly cannot look at this picture without becoming unbearably hungry.
Pure glory.
But back at Puddin' -- I show up there several days later, having heard good things.  I, of course, order chocolate pudding (and throw in some hot fudge because duh).  I take one bite, and my immediate reaction is, "This is the best damn chocolate pudding I've ever tried."  So I asked Clio, the founder and Head Puddin Maker, what kind of chocolate she used.  "Oh, you've probably never heard of it, just this little Icelandic brand.  Only one place in the city carries it."  "Try me." "Noi Sirius."  Of course.  She had tried the bar just before opening the store and basically had the same reaction I did.

Seriously, though, I don't think I can sufficiently emphasize how good this pudding is.  I go there regularly and never get tired of it.

Bottom Line: The best damn chocolate pudding you will ever try.

No comments:

Post a Comment