Monday, October 29, 2012

Edible Arrangement's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries


I don't like chocolate-covered strawberries. One, because I don't like strawberries. Two, because, almost all the time, fruit served with chocolate serves only to detract from the chocolate.

So I am probably not the best person to judge these things. But a box of them was sent to my coworker, and she offered me one. What was I supposed to do? Say no?


The strawberries were fine, as strawberries go. The chocolate on them was quite good. All in all a worthwhile thing to eat, and I felt pretty good about my decision to break my no-strawberries rule in this instance.

BOTTOM LINE: Probably quite enjoyable if you like strawberries, but, if given the choice, I would have preferred a pound of the chocolate dipping sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment