Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Au Bon Pain Double Chocolate Chunk Muffin

Thank God I do not work or live near an Au Bon Pain, because if I did I would eat one of their double chocolate chunk muffins every day.


There is no earthly reason why we can consider this thing a muffin; a.k.a breakfast. This is clearly a cupcake without frosting. It’s dense, moist, seriously unhealthy, and better than any chain restaurant product has the right to be. The top is crusty and hands down the best part. I treat myself to one of these every time I’m in an airport with an ABP--but otherwise I do not eat them, for Lord’s sake, because I need to leave room in my stomach for other chocolate opportunities!

BOTTOM LINE: Better (and chocolatier) than any chain restaurant has the right to be.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a chocolate blog, so this comment is sacrilege, but their toffee cookies are also INSANELY good as compared to what they should be.

    ReplyDelete