Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet as Fudge Candy Shoppe Raspberry Jell Rings

Based on their website, Sweet as Fudge Candy Shoppe seems like a place I would really enjoy. I have never been, because it is in Philadelphia and I am almost never in Philadelphia. But my co-worker went there on her birthday and brought back this container of raspberry jell rings to share with the office:


Obviously, I hated these. They are a tiny bit of chocolate surrounding a bunch of hard jelly. I hate hard jelly. Probably I should not have eaten them at all, except they were the only chocolate in my office, and it was extremely kind of my co-worker to share them with us, so I ate two of them.

Now I feel like I need to go to Philadelphia and seek out the Sweet as Fudge Candy Shoppe and give it its fair due. By buying something that is actually about chocolate. And not just about raspberry.

BOTTOM LINE: You definitely have to be a raspberry jelly fan to get any enjoyment out of these raspberry jells.

No comments:

Post a Comment