Friday, January 4, 2013

Lavazza Hot Chocolate

Usually I avoid Eataly with all my might because, hello, I am not a tourist. But last week I was hungry and in the neighborhood, so I gave it a shot. Naturally I wound up quenching my hunger with a hot chocolate, as that is my go-to dinner food.


The hot chocolate was Lavazza, which is one of the first stands you see when you walk in the front door. In true Italian fashion, it was extremely thick. It was surprisingly delicious, considering my uninformed snobbery about Eataly. It really did taste like Italian hot chocolate. And the price point was surprisingly reasonable-- about as much as Starbucks hot chocolate, only way thicker, denser, and darker.

BOTTOM LINE: Surprisingly delicious and intense hot chocolate; great value for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment