Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ample Hills hot chocolate float

You already know how I feel about Ample Hills: I love it. But I just wanted to update you that I went here recently, and it was a really cold day, and I was like, "What do I do? Order to awesome peppermint pattie ice cream because it is awesome, or order a hot chocolate because it is cold outside?"

Answer: order both, combined in this hot chocolate float.



I don't understand why more places don't offer hot chocolate floats. The Chocolate Room does, and nearly every time I go there, I order a hot chocolate with a scope of fresh mint in it. This Ample Hills version is just as delightful. You can choose any flavor of ice cream for your float, so obviously I chose the peppermint pattie ice cream. It tasted like a scoop of mint ice cream absolutely smothered in about 12 ounces of hot fudge.

BOTTOM LINE: You should never have to choose between hot chocolate and cold chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment