Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trattoria L’Incontro's Pizza Cioccolato

My favorite Italian restaurant in NYC is probably Trattoria L'Incontro.  I don't go often, because it is all the way out in Astoria.  But since Jason is Greek, he lived there, so it made for a perfect field trip.  

As always, the food was delicious, but for the first time, I got dessert: Chocolate Pizza!


As you can see, it is pizza crust stuffed with gooey chocolate and maybe nutella, covered with hazelnut ice cream.  It was delicious.  That said, I shockingly would have subbed the hazelnut ice cream for something more of a dark chocolate.

Bottom Line: Go for the food, stay for the chocolate pizza.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, is this place really better than that place we went after Purim where we ate that CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For food, yes, in my opinion. And it's a bit cheaper. The CCBP was better than this chocolate pizza, though.

    ReplyDelete