Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Farm on Adderley Chocolate Bread with Sea Salt

Leila and I took a trip to Ditmas Park to visit the Adderley Farm.  There was really only one reason to to do this: the chocolate bread toast.


Honestly, the idea of chocolate toast has limited appeal to me.  I mean, I like bread and chocolate, but couldn't it do without the bread?  Wouldn't the salt distract?

No.  And no.  This is actually worth a trip to Ditmas Park.  Though Ditmas Park is lovely, and pretty much worth a trip to itself.  Which may be why we started looking around at the mansions and fantasizing about buying one.

Bottom Line: Go to Ditmas Park, and eat this food product.  Those may or may not be related thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add that I am obsessed with this bread so much. I ate two servings of it. It is one of the best "breakfast" foods ever.

    ReplyDelete